Re: [IPp] questions about 504

In a message dated 8/19/02 4:29:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> School districts in Colorado will not train anyone to administer glucagon.
> This is something we have had to deal with. Nothing we can do, we fought it
> all the way up the ladder. (well, SD ladder)

You went to court? I realize we cannot force them to delegate but they should
be held to have the coverage,however they choose to do it....I have all body
parts crossed for new school/district...met with nurse and 540 coordinator
today...next meeting Thursday.
now ten!