[IPp] Paradigm battery change......

Some people (from Minimed) have told me that if the batteries go out and
not promptly replaced, the basal rate settings will need to be reset.  >
Other> Minimed individuals have told me this is not the case.  A web site
were> looking at yesterday seemed to support that a basal rate
"re-set" would be> needed if batteries were not quickly replaced.

Andrew's pump gave us a 'low battery' alarm yesterday. We were away from
home so i waited till we got home a couple hours later and changed the
battery then. it was VERY quick and simple to change ~ probably took all
of 15 seconds ~ and basal's stayed intact.

Lisa, Michigan, mom of Andrew, 3yrs old, pumping 1yr