Re: [IPp] back to school chat at CWD

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you so very much for the much needed information.  I will
definitely make good use of it.

(1)non diab.>From: Charlotte Holt >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] back to school
chat at CWD >Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:58:08 -0400 > >Just thought that
Cindy and others with school-aged pumpers might want to >check out the
Childrenwithdiabetes.com chat coming up Thursday. See >below for URL's to
the chat and to other very helpful resources at their >site. Several of
us here on the POP list are alumni of the CWD Parents >list and can vouch
for the good information available there. If you >haven't visited the
ChildrenWithDiabetes.com site, I really recommend >it! >Join us for
another Back to School chat with Crystal Jackson and >Steph Schwartz on
Thursday, August 22nd at 9pm Eastern in the Back to >School >chat room.
Resources that will help you prepare your child for school can >be >found
in our Diabetes at School section, and include summaries of the >laws
>that support diabetes care in schools, a complete Diabetes Management at
>School section, and sample 504 plans. >URL:
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/chat/ >URL:
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0q_000.htm >URL:
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0q_500.htm >URL:
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/504/ >Hope some of you find this
useful! We begin our third week of school >tomorrow and are so happy and
grateful to have such a wonderful school >and supportive teachers and
staff! >Counting ourselves among the lucky few, >Charlotte (pump-mama to
3rd grader Annie, age 8, dxd at 3 and pumping at >5)Clemson, SC