[IPp] Extra 508 Quickset Supplies

We rec'd our Paradigm on Friday afternoon.  (YEP, Friday was a BUSY
day with our frustrating IEP in the AM for 2 hrs and 3 hours in the
afternoon getting our upgrade.)

We have extra supplies left over that I'd like to give to someone without
insurance or in desperate need.

We have 13 Quickets  ----  23"  6mm     and 130 reservoirs (Minimed
messed up and sent out two boxes too many once.)

I would only ask for shipping costs.    I'll try to get to the PO on Monday
get this weighed so I know what that amount would be.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO