[IPp] back to school chat at CWD

Just thought that Cindy and others with school-aged pumpers might want to
check out the Childrenwithdiabetes.com chat coming up Thursday.  See
below for URL's to the chat and to other very helpful resources at their
site.  Several of us here on the POP list are alumni of the CWD Parents
list and can vouch for the good information available there.  If you
haven't visited the ChildrenWithDiabetes.com site, I really recommend
Join us for another Back to School chat with Crystal Jackson and
Steph Schwartz on Thursday, August 22nd at 9pm Eastern in the Back to
chat room. Resources that will help you prepare your child for school can
found in our Diabetes at School section, and include summaries of the
that support diabetes care in schools, a complete Diabetes Management at
School section, and sample 504 plans.
Hope some of you find this useful!  We begin our third week of school
tomorrow and are so happy and grateful to have such a wonderful school
and supportive teachers and staff!
Counting ourselves among the lucky few,
Charlotte (pump-mama to 3rd grader Annie, age 8, dxd at 3 and pumping at
5)Clemson, SC
Charlotte Holt
325 Clemson StreetClemson, SC  29631
Cellular/voicemail 864-650-1568 FAX: 864-656-6330