Re: [IPp] Re: School problems

Dear Cindy,

Thank you very much.  I feel lucky to have her as a daughter.  She has
taught me what strength and courage is all about.  I am so glad that your
daughter has a new found appreciation for you.  It bonds you a little

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Re: School
problems >Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:00:17 EDT > >Cindy, > >I'm so glad
that my advice helped. Actually my biggest reward came a couple >of days
ago driving my daughter back from diabetes camp. She has comments to >me
in past like "why do you always have to make a big deal out of
everything" >when it came to school issues. But when she found out what
other kids have >to go through at school she told me she realized how
lucky she was that she >didn't have any problems at school. She also
realized that I made that >happen for her. So, that was worth everything
I had gone through over the >last 10 years (and believe me it was a lot)
just to hear her say that. >Cindy, your child is lucky to have you as a
Mom. Don't forget that. Keep >going. > >Cindy (mom to Alex dx 10/92,
pumping since 5/99)