Re: [IPp] re: School Problems/let's change it

Dear Renee,

I think you are very right.  Vinegar is what my school system is getting
from me right now.  Thank you.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] re: School
Problems/let's change it >Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:40:52 EDT > >In a
message dated 8/16/02 12:37:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > May I copy what you wrote to put in
my file? It is an incredible idea, > > and you always catch more flies
with honey. > >Cindy: > Feel free to copy whatever......true you can
catch more flies with honey, >but when you're deraling with some of these
"sour puss" administrators, I >think that vinegar is all they can taste!!
LOL >Regards >Renee