Re: [IPp] re: School Problems/let's change it

In a message dated 8/16/02 12:37:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> May I copy what you wrote to put in my file?  It is an incredible idea,
> and you always catch more flies with honey.

    Feel free to copy whatever......true you can catch more flies with honey,
but when you're deraling with some of these "sour puss" administrators, I
think that vinegar is all they can taste!! LOL