Re: [IPp] re: School Problems/let's change it

In a message dated 8/16/02 12:37:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> May I copy what you wrote to put in my file?  It is an incredible idea,
> and you always catch more flies with honey.

Cindy:
    Feel free to copy whatever......true you can catch more flies with honey,
but when you're deraling with some of these "sour puss" administrators, I
think that vinegar is all they can taste!! LOL
Regards
Renee