[IPp] Question

Hi everyone,

A while ago someone had posted a recipe on how to make ketup look like a
persons blood while it was high etc.  It was a really good description of how
the person felt at different blood sugar levels and the ketup was made up to
represent how it level the blood looked and felt in a person with diabetes
body.  For example deluted with water the catchup was free flowing and ther
person feels great etc.

I would appreciate it if someone could direct me to the description and recipe
again.  Nikki starts kindergarten and I want to use it for a  teaching class.

thanks for you help
Julie mom to Nikki diagnoised at 2 now 4 years old, and big brothers Adam 14,
and Patrick 10