[IPp] re: Nurse's appreciation (was School problems)

Renee wrote:
<<<< One of the things I did in the Phila chapter of JDRF was to initiate a
Nurses Appreciation certificate which my hubby & I (non-creative types!) made
up on the computer, literally cutting & pasting the JDRF logo from envelopes
onto the certificate! LOL..It had the child's name, school name, nurse's name
& 3 or 4 key specifics of how she had helped the child, such as maintaining
contact with the parent, attending support groups on her own time, changing
the child's lunch schedule to meet his needs, interacting personally with
each teacher, advocating for the child's best interest etc.>>>>>>

Renee - what a great idea!!!   Thanks so much for sharing that!  I'm definitely
going to approach our local JDRF chapter about that idea.
Shelly V, Luke's mom

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs