Re: [IPp] Re: School problems

> Dear Cindy,

PLEASE document all of this in diary or something. You will win this
and when you do, this is a story that is BEGGING for press coverage.
You can not imagine what a positive impact this kind of story has for
other struggling parents that are not fortunate enough to be members
of our little "IP club".

IP has a writers with press connections that can facilitate this.