RE: [IPp] re: School Problems/let's change it

Dear Mike,

LOL.......I know that feeling well.  I thought I was going to have
trouble with Jessy's hospital getting her on the pump (they have a
reputation for not letting children go on the pump until they are 12,
which I later mentioned-after Jessy was hooked up-and they laughed)  I
did so much research to be prepared when I asked them, and they said OK
the minute I did.  I had prepared this speach and everything, so I just
sort of sat there with my jaw hitting the floor for a few seconds until I
could collect myself.  I just wish that everything in life was that
easy.  But then, I guess we souldn't have to call upon our strengths
which we have all been blessed with.

Thanks for making me laugh so early in the morning.

(1)non diab.>From: "Mike Swaithes" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: RE: [IPp] re:
School Problems/let's change it >Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:24:06 -0500 >
>Absolutely. And it was almost a let down after it was over, I was all
ready >for any objection and there was NONE. That instant of perverted
>disappointment was changed to euphoria when Pat and me got to the car
and >looked at each other and said "Damn, it's not supposed to be that
EASY" > >Mike Swaithes >Husband to Pat >Dad to Alicia (9) & Lindsey (Z)
12, dx 5/98 > >-----Original Message----- >From: Cindy Lattimer >Dear
Mike, > >Do you have any idea how lucky you are? > >Cindy