Re: [IPp] 504 plan from he double toothpicks!

Cindy, I know where you are coming from!   The financial, not the SSI (I've
realized that was something we could consider.)   We've been deeply in debt
since Zach was 18 months and had uninsured surgery to correct a life
threatening birth defect.    We were too proud to accept medicaid or
assistance, so we're still paying on those bills.    And then when he was
diagnosed at 3, we had insurance, but it didn't cover nearly
enough............   more hospital bills we are also still
paying on!!!   GGRRR......

Anyway, the pager seemed like my only answer to ever leaving to house!
It's not too bad,  $13 a month.    It comes out of our grocery money.
LOVE a cell phone, but thats just a dream!

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO