[IPp] Re: School problems

I may have mentioned this before but please contact the ADA (advocacy
people). They do have a lot of experience dealing with school issues and were
very helpful to me in dealing with my daughter's school when they put up a
fight about testing in the classroom.  The Office of Civil Rights (in the
Dept. of Education) has lawyers who are willing to file suits against
specific schools or school districts on our behalf.  Not enough parents know
that this is an option. If you want I can check the name of the lawyer I
talked to.  The principal gave in before a suite was filed, by the way.
Cindy (Mom to Alex dx 10/92, pumping since 5/99)