RE: [IPp] 504 plan from he double toothpicks!

Dear Cindy,
I currently live in Mississippi. I was born and raised in South Philadelphia and go home at least once a year to see family. I have cousins who live at Cape may so i have been there before. I will let you know we are heading North. The kids get out of school the middle of May so we should beheading up shortly after that.

Robyn