Re: [IPp] re: School Problems/let's change it

In a message dated 8/16/02 10:45:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  So far, we've been well rewarded.  I know you situation is different,
> and I hope that improves soon.  But I think these positive examples would
> go a long way to telling schools how to behave, instead of just what not to
> do.
> Thanks for working so hard for all of

Awesome...so do you have classroom testing and glucagon coverage all the time
at school and on field trips? ...these seems to be the *buttons* these
days.....I would love to hear of it being done right somewhere in my
now ten!