Re: [IPp] Weird one

Dear Shanna,

Aren't you lucky!  It is a relief when they want to cooperate.  It makes
your job so much easier.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted, email @ redacted
>Subject: [IPp] Weird one >Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:00:39 EDT > >I think
that I may have a strange child. For the past week, Jacob has been
>asking if it is time to change his sight. I go through my list of
questions >like, "Why, does it hurt?" "Does it itch?" "Is it bothering
you?" He always >answers, "no." I ask him about it and he always says
that he just wants to >change it. The past 2 times he has pushed the
button on the inserter >himself. The last time he did it, he actually
asked if he could do it and >was excited to do it. Even though we are
already a month into pumping Jacob >still brags to everyone that he has a
pump and that he gets, "no more shots." > I think that he feels so much
better on the pump. He has so much more >energy than he did before. It is
really amazing. > >Shanna >Mom to Jacob 5, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping
Novolog/Animas 6-26-02, and Hunter 2