[IPp] Weird one

I think that I may have a strange child.  For the past week, Jacob has been
asking if it is time to change his sight.  I go through my list of questions
like, "Why, does it hurt?" "Does it itch?" "Is it bothering you?"  He always
answers, "no."  I ask him about it and he always says that he just wants to
change it.  The past 2 times he has pushed the button on the inserter
himself.  The last time he did it, he actually asked if he could do it and
was excited to do it.  Even though we are already a month into pumping Jacob
still brags to everyone that he has a pump and that he gets, "no more shots."
 I think that he feels so much better on the pump.  He has so much more
energy than he did before.  It is really amazing.

Mom to Jacob 5, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping Novolog/Animas 6-26-02, and Hunter 2