Re: [IPp] School Problems/let's change it

Dear Sarah,

Any experiences you have had with the school sytem, good or bad would be
helpful.  Good can show these people that it can work, bad can show them
that there needs to be change.  Thank you.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] School
Problems/let's change it >Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:32:19 EDT > >Cindy, >