Re: [IPp] 504 plan from he double toothpicks!

Dear Sarah,

That will be a last resort, but it isn't out of the picture.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] 504 plan from
he double toothpicks! >Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:15:49 EDT > >Cindy, >
>Hang in there...but I agree, we as parents make it to easy for the
schools, >to the point where they get lazy about doing their job. I hope
you get the >classroom testing approved that Jessy deserves. I still say
you need to go to >the news media and make these people look like the
dummies they are, in the >publics eye. >Sarah :)