Re: [IPp] 504 plan from he double toothpicks!

Dear Sarah,

I've done that, in writting.  Just a waiting game now.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] 504 plan from
he double toothpicks! >Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:18:59 EDT > >This is
true, you are supposed to have a 504 meeting in which all parties
>discuss the 504 plan, then it is typed up and put together. Cindy, if I
were >you I would request in writing that you have mediation and maybe a
hearing so >that Jessy can test in the classroom. >Sarah :)