[IPp] School Problems/let's change it

Dear All,

I have begun to compile a notebook of the problems I have had with the
school in treating my daughter.  I have kept many notes, from day 1, kept
copies of any and all letters from the school, and I am now in the
process of organizing.  I want to make a change for these children, and
children all over our country.  I need your help.

If you have ever had any problems with the school system, please write it
for me.  The trouble you have had, what you had to go through, who you
either were able to change it, or in some cases, I'm sure if you haven't
been able to change it at all.  Please send it to me:
email @ redacted   I will print it out and add it to my Problems in
the Schools section, and when this goes to Washington DC, I will be
armed.  I have printed out a lot of legal stuff off of the computer,
highlighted things of importance and am mad enough to fight hard.  Anyone
wanting to jump on the bandwagon, please let me know.  I also went to
school (lived down the street, and was best friends with the sister) of a
politician in our area.  His sister is going to talk to him on my behalf
over the weekend, and if all goes well, I will have a formidable ally.

Together, we can make a change!

(1)non diab.