RE: [IPp] 504 plan from he double toothpicks!

You have the right to at anytime request another 504 meeting and have whoever you want there. The school office should have a copy for public use and you have the right to look at it. If you are not hapy with the paln then ask for another meeting. have a doctor stress that the education and medical part are interrelated, not 2 seperate issues. If I lived closes I would go. Maybe in the summer when I head north we can arrange some kind of meeting.

Robyn