Re: [IPp] remote contol audio bolus.....

Dear Gary,

We use the paradigm, just started pumping in June.  However, I have yet
to utilize the square wave bolus.  I haven't even tried the remote yet.
I have been taking everything one step at a time.  Let me know anything
you find out, too.  Thanks.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] remote contol
audio bolus..... >Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:07:34 EDT > >HAVE ANY OF YOU
USING THE PARADIGM USED THE SQUARE OR DUAL WAVE BOLUS FEATURE >YET PLEASE
LET US KNOW IF SO AND HOW EXACTLY STILL NEW TO PUMPING THANKS