[IPp] paradigm cartridge....

The ease of getting batteries seems nice but wouldn't you drastically
loose any
savings with the need to change out cartridges much more often? I know
insurance pays for it but premiums raise accordingly, I think....Beverly

Hi Beverly!

The Paradigm cartridge holds about 170 units. At this time Andrew uses
about 10 - 12 units per day, so theoretically he could wear the same
cartridge for about 2 weeks! (of course i'm joking) It's a wonderful pump
for those whose insulin needs don't exceed 170u in a three day period,
but for an adolescent or adult who requires more, the smaller size of the
cartridge would definitely be something to take into consideration.

Lisa, mom of Andrew, 3yrs, pumping 1yr