Re: [IPp] 504 plan from he double toothpicks!

Dear Sarah,

I am about fed up with the ignorance and laziness of these school
officials.  I am so utterly upset right now. I had disillusioned myself
when I got the lawyer, I thought that suddenly the school would jump to
attention instead of playing this out.Boy was I wrong.  I can't even
reply to them right now.  I am hoping that my lawyer will just do it for
me.  I have faith that she will handle this, I was just disheartened.

As for your nurse getting her own watch.......she should get her own
damned watch if she is that concerned.  We just got Jessy the Cadex
watch, and spent $39.95 + shipping and handeling on it.  We just got her
a pack from Fifty/50 to keep all of her supplies right on her.  I am
making it so easy for them.  I think that they just want to call me a
trouble making parent, and are pushing me to see how far I truely will
take it.  Well, I will take it to the ends of the earth and back if I
have to.

Good luck on your end with the watch......they really do have nerve.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] 504 plan from
he double toothpicks! >Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:03:33 EDT > >Cindy, > >I
recently bought a watch for Matthew that will alarm at snack time to
remind >the teacher to have him bolus and also at blood test times....can
you believe >that the nurses supervisor called me today to tell me to buy
another watch >for the school nurse to have just in case Matthew forgets
to wear it or his >teacher forgets to send him to the nurse after his
watch alarms... I said are >you kidding me??? I dont have the money to
buy the school nurse her own >watch and honestly she is an adult and if
she can't remember the times he >needs to be tested or bolused than she
needs to hit the road!!! The >nerve!!! >I mean I bought the watch for
Matthew to wear as a helpful reminder if the >day gets busy at school,
but they should NEVER rely on him having that watch. >They need to
remember on their own the times he needs to be tested etc...Who >is the
adults here??? Sounds like both of our schools are in the idiotic