Re: [IPp] 504 plan from he double toothpicks!

I recently bought a watch for Matthew that will alarm at snack time to remind
the teacher to have him bolus and also at blood test times....can you believe
that the nurses supervisor called me today to tell me to buy another watch
for the school nurse to have just in case Matthew forgets to wear it or his
teacher forgets to send him to the nurse after his watch alarms... I said are
you kidding me???  I dont have the money to buy the school nurse her own
watch and honestly she is an adult and if she can't remember the times he
needs to be tested or bolused than she needs to hit the road!!!   The
I mean I bought the watch for Matthew to wear as a helpful reminder if the
day gets busy at school, but they should NEVER rely on him having that watch.
They need to remember on their own the times he needs to be tested etc...Who
is the adults here???  Sounds like both of our schools are in the idiotic
I tell ya...
Sarah :)