[IPp] 504 plan from he double toothpicks!

Dear All,

The principal just sent me a copy of their version of what the 504 plan
will be this year.  I cried.  I called my lawyer.  I e-mailed it to her.
It stinks.  In their version, all health related issues, including
testing her sugars will be done in the nurses office.  The only thing
they got right on the plan is that she will have no restrictions for the
bathroom and water fountain (and that she can keep a water bottle at her
desk), and this includes all testing including standardized testing.
Everything else they put in this plan is pure hog wash!  They are
planning to call me every time she checks her blood sugars just like last
year, making me a virtual prisoner in my home again, even though I told
them that wasn't necessary.  They are doing everthing possible right now
to upset me.  ARGHHHHHH!!!!!  I needed to get that off of my angry
chest.  Thanks for listening to me complain.

(1)non diab.