Re: [IPp] Extra 508 supplies

We would love some supplies.  My husband started a new job and the insurance does
not start for 3 months,  we stocked up on supplies, but of course, things have
come up and we are running low.  We are also keeping our fingers crossed because
we don't know if his new insurance will cover pump supplies.

Thanks,

Debbie Troian