Re: [IPp] Non diabetic siblings

Thank you so much Marie, I will look that up right now!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Non diabetic
siblings >Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:36:45 EDT > >In a message dated
8/14/2002 12:33:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes:
> [...]
(and not managing to get anything else done), > > the conclusion to this
is, she has a problem, what it is has yet to be > > determined. I can't
find out whether my insurance covers it. I have > > been back and forth
with the insurance company to the point I am ready to > > scream. >
(www.addvance.com). > >Warmly, > >Marie :) >Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98