Re: [IPp] Non diabetic siblings

In a message dated 8/14/2002 12:33:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> After speaking with her doc, and
> making phone calls ALL day (and not managing to get anything else done),
> the conclusion to this is, she has a problem, what it is has yet to be
> determined.  I can't find out whether my insurance covers it.  I have
> been back and forth with the insurance company to the point I am ready to
> scream.

Contact your local ChADDD or ADDA chapter.  Often they have referrals to
local practitioners, who often have a sliding scale fee.   ChADD is at
chadd.org and ADDA is at ADDA.org.  For more info on ADD/ADHD and how it
presents in women & girls, ADDVANCE is an awesome site.  (www.addvance.com).

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01