Re: [IPp] Non diabetic siblings

In a message dated 8/14/2002 11:58:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Being able to watch a Disney movie doesn't mean the child is
> not ADHD.  My ADHD son can sit and play a computer game for quite some time
> and watch a movie IF he's interested.

It's called "hyper-focusing".  I was that way in school.  Subjects I
hated...forget it...I couldn't pay attention.  But subjects I loved, I could
focus on forever.  It's still that way, even as an adult.  Things that
interest me, I can do for hours!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01