Re: [IPp] Non diabetic siblings

In a message dated 8/13/2002 9:00:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> and an ADHD spazz!

Hi Cindy,

I'm sure you are not meaning this the way it came accross.  But from an adult
who is ADD (and with ADD can come hyper-sensitivity), the venting we do here
can be misconstrued!  Many of the side-effects of ADD/ADHD have to do with
long-term self-esteem issues and mild depression (called Dystemia) due to
some of the labels given to us because of many of the symptoms we often
cannot help.  Hoping all goes well with the diagnosis...and feel free to
e-mail me with any questions, as I've been there, done that!  :)

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02