Re: [IPp] Non diabetic siblings

Dear Sarah,

Thanks.  Can you picture it?  A diabetic basket case and an ADHD spazz!
Oh yeah, and the 1 year old who follows in his sisters footsteps.......I
need a vacation!  I love my kids, they keep me active.  Never a dull
moment in the Lattimer household.....lol

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Non diabetic
siblings >Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:57:56 EDT > >Cindy, > >Actually a
question my doctor asked was can Matthew sit and watch an entire >Disney
movie? When I said of course, he loves them, she said she did not >think
he had ADHD... >I think it is worth having her tested for it, but make
sure you go to a >reputable doctor who specializes in that area. >Good
Luck again, >Sarah ;)