Re: [IPp] Re: site changes

Dear Judy,

That is so funny!  I'll have to remeber that excuse myself the next time
I have to get a shot.....I won't tell my daughter though, burping may
become contagious.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Re: site changes
>Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:41:11 EDT > >Okay group, >My son is 16 and
still does not do his own insert sites. > >Your son had troubles pushing
the button, mine has troubles telling his peers >he cannot share his
snack, he needs it, has taken insulin for this...we are >working on the
self confidence this summer. Jake (13, almost 14) still has >days when he
makes 4-5 attempts at "pushing the button" before he actually >does it.
His last excuse, "I have a burp in there I need to get out first". >My
husband asked if he inserted while the burp was in there, would he fly
>around the room like a balloon? This released the tension, and the
button >was pushed. A sense of humor is so very important for this
disease. > >Judy, mom to Jake, pumping since 8/01