[IPp] Site Change Update

<<Sarah wrote:
<<I am very excited to report that today Matthew pushed the button all by
<<himself on the sil-serter!  I put it in place and held on to it, while he
<<pushed the little button. I am so proud of him!  I had to count to 3 and then

<<he pushed it in.>>>>

Yeah, Matthew & Sarah!  Sounds like you did great!  You should both be proud.

We find that counting helps Luke time it as well.  You may be surprised - I'll
bet Matthew pushes the button more times than not in the future.

Shelly V, Luke's mom

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs