Re: [IPp] Fighting site change?

Dear Shari,

I am very lucky that my duaghter HAS to do it, no one else is allowed.
The Fifty/50 Pharmacy (you can look them up on the internet just by
typing in their name) has a diabetic teddy bear.  Maybe he can insert the
teddy bear before during or after you insert him (and then just use the
same canola over and over again on the bear so you don't have to waste
more that one)  You could actually use any teddy bear.  Every child is
different, and what works for some, doesn't always work for others.  It
could be worth a try.

I wish you lots of luck.

(1)non diab.>From: "SHARI CLAGUE" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Fighting site
change? >Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:23:28 -0400 > >Hi All, >I am new here
and you have all been very helpful. Now I need special >help. My son is 5
and has been pumping for almost 2 weeks now. When >will he stop fighting
site changes? He screams and cries until we do >it, then he is fine right
away? He knows it does not hurt much, he >is just still scared. Any
advice would be helpful. > Shari-mom to Jayson 5 dx'd 6/00, >