Re: [IPp] Site Change Update

Dear Sarah,

Way to go!  It's a step in the right direction, and you know that he can
do it if he has to.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Site Change Update
>Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:49:56 EDT > >Hi everyone, > >I am very excited
to report that today Matthew pushed the button all by >himself on the
sil-serter! I put it in place and held on to it, while he >pushed the
little button. I am so proud of him! I had to count to 3 and then >he
pushed it in. And after he said it did not hurt at all, but he was scared