Re: [IPp] Fighting site change?

In a message dated 8/12/2002 10:48:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  Does it hurt?  He always said no it did
> not hurt, but the sil-serter scared him when I pushed the button because of
> the loud "click" noise it made.  He has also

My son, who started pumping at age 6, chose the Rapids (we have a Disetronic
H-TronPlus) for exactly that reason. He was scared to death of all the
insertion devices. The Rapid is inserted manually. No insertion device. No
loud noises. We also used EMLA cream at first. Those two things seemed to
make it MUCH easier for him. As you say, though, every kid is different.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 8 and pumping since July 2000 at