[IPp] Site Change Update

Hi everyone,

I am very excited to report that today Matthew pushed the button all by
himself on the sil-serter!  I put it in place and held on to it, while he
pushed the little button. I am so proud of him!  I had to count to 3 and then
he pushed it in. And after he said it did not hurt at all, but he was scared
to push the button.  I am not sure he will do it again the next site
change....but at least the we made it over the initial hurdle!
Sarah :)