[IPp] Fighting site change?

Hi All,
I am new here and you have all been very helpful. Now I need special help.
My son is 5 and has been pumping for almost 2 weeks now. When will he stop
fighting site changes? He screams and cries until we do it, then he is fine
right away? He knows it does not hurt much, he is just still scared. Any
advice would be helpful.
                   Shari-mom to Jayson 5 dx'd 6/00,