RE: [IPp] Kids doing site changes

Okay group,
My son is 16 and still does not do his own insert sites. He gets everything reay and primes the pump and prepares his site but he just can't push that button. We are going to work on that this year because he will have overnights for band. He has always let us know when he was ready to do things on his own. he only gave himself injections afew times because he was not comfortable. I figure he will have to take care of himself for the rest of his life so I don't mind the time I take now. It really is an individual thing. We have not pushed the issue. Each parent needs to decide on thier own adn based on thier child's attitude. Thanks for letting me share.

Robyn: Mom to Amanda 20, Kyle 16 dx at 6, carolyn 12, and Jeni 10.