From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 9:35 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Extra 508 supplies

Greetings:
     I just spoke to a mom of a 7 yr old who is now using a Paradigm. The
mom
has LOTS of leftover 508 supplies that she would like to give away. I'm
posting this only to the Parents list, rather than the general group. It's
hard enough to contend with diabetes, but for those of you  who have "gone
the extra mile" to obtain optimal care for your "pint-sized pumper"child,
you
are deserving of all the help & support you can get!!
     Whoever responds first, I'll pass your e-mail info on to the mom & you
two can take it from there & make arrangements. I'll be away for a few days,

so if you're interested, reply ASAP.
Regards
Renee (pump mom to 19 yr old Melissa whose 508 supplies were already given
away)