Re: [IPp] Kids doing site changes

Dear Sarah,

I think your mom is trying to tell you that your child is where he is
because of you.  You have taught him what he knows, and therefor you
deserve some of the credit.  Truely, what did any of us know about
diabetes before our children were diagnosed (I knew a little because of
the gestational diabetes I had,but only took it upon myself to learn what
I had to to get through until delivery)  When Jess was diagnosed, I
didn't even know what a pump was, one of my Uncles had asked me if she
would be using Insulin Pump therapy, and I said "What is that?"  What we
have learned and passed on to our children is invaluable.  I credit this
POPer's list for most of my knowledge and ideas, that work, by the way!
I will never stop learning about diabetes now until there is a cure, and
I know you won't either.  That is what your mother is talking about.She
is proud of you, too, for taking such good care of her grandchild!

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Kids doing
site changes >Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:49:36 EDT > >Cindy, > >Same here.
Although my mother is constantly telling me that I deserve it all. >What
do you think she's trying to tell me??? lol >Sarah :)