Re: [IPp] Our amazing children

Dear Marie,

I thought about that too, and after telling my husband about your
wonderful idea, we thought that we would do it on the anneversary of her
diagnosis, to take the bad out of that day and try to turn it into a
positive for her.  I see where your coming from with that, though.  We
still might change our minds, but there is so much coming up in the next
few months (back to school, her sister's birthday, Thanksgiving, her
birthday, Christmas, New Years) that I think it will be a good thing for
us and for her to wait, and do it when the thrill of the holidays and
other events are over....maybe not on the exact day of her diagnosis, but
right around that time, and sort of say "Wow, Jess, you've been doing
this for a year now........etc."  We really love your idea Marie.  Thank
you so much again.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Our amazing
children >Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 22:09:24 EDT > >In a message dated
8/10/2002 6:12:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes:
> [...]
her > > diagnosis, coming up in January. > >Thanks, and glad you liked
the idea. We thought about doing it on the >anniversary of getting the
pump, but (finally) decided that we didn't want to >celebrate on a day
that had associations with the illness. > >Warmly, > >Marie :) >Mom to
Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98 >Dx'd 3/01 >Pumping MM508 since 7/02