Re: [IPp] Kids doing site changes

Dear Sarah,

I think our daughters must have been cut from the same mold......glad
it's not just me because I can't for the life of me figure out where I
went wrong with her....lol.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Kids doing
site changes >Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 22:47:28 EDT > >Cindy, > >I hear ya!
My daughter almost 8, non d is a BIG whiner! She can cry a water
>fountain in an instant, and make you feel sorry for her. Clean your
room, >take out the dog, brush your teeth, "Why Mommy, I always have to
do it, its >not fair" I pray it is only a phase! Oh, and it is complete
opposite here, >Matthew never feels sorry for himself, other than asking
why a cure hasn't >been found...but my daughter always says that Matthew
gets special attention, >which is really not true. I am always giving her
special treats when her >brother is not around. I tell her, Life is not
fair, deal with it. You won't >always like what you have to do...but you
have to do it. >Sarah :)