Re: [IPp] Re: swimming

In a message dated 8/9/2002 5:05:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> SEE NOW KNOW ONE EVEN TOLD US WE COULD USE HER THIGH WE WERE TOLD ONLY THE
> WAIST AREA WHAT PUMP DO YOU HVE

We're using the MiniMed 508 (though getting our Paradygn on 8/16).
Every once in a while we hit a muscle and get bad absorption,  but not
usually.    It helps for him to relax his leg first too.

The Insulin Pumpers website has two sections covering all the sites:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/infusionsites.shtml
(Contains drawings from two of the pump companies showing all the
insertion sites)

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/setspots.shtml
(Contains actual photos of all the insertion sites.)

Sincerely,

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO