[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #156

Hi All,
We have been very lucky with Brooke doing her own injections and insertions
virtually from day one.  She ws only 6 when diagnosed and started injecting
three weeks later.  Brooke went on the pump just after her 8th birthday being
the youngest in Melbourne to go on one.  She has always done her own
insertions, but I think it really is a very individual thing.  Only you will
know Suzanne when Michael is ready to do his own.  I still prime the line and
get everything ready because Brooke doesnt want the hassle.  She has done all
that herself before though.
I am going to wait till she decides to just do it all herself.
Mandy from Melbourne Australia
Brooke almost 11 dxd @6 pumping @8 and Marc 18Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com