Re: [IPp] Kids doing site changes

I hear ya!  My daughter almost 8, non d is a BIG whiner!  She can cry a water
fountain in an instant, and make you feel sorry for her.  Clean your room,
take out the dog, brush your teeth, "Why Mommy, I always have to do it, its
not fair"  I pray it is only a phase!  Oh, and it is complete opposite here,
Matthew never feels sorry for himself, other than asking why a cure hasn't
been found...but my daughter always says that Matthew gets special attention,
which is really not true. I am always giving her special treats when her
brother is not around.  I tell her, Life is not fair, deal with it. You won't
always like what you have to do...but you have to do it.
Sarah :)