Re: [IPp] Kids doing site changes

Dear Marie,

I know exactly what you mean!  My 3 year old (almost 4) will tell Jessy,
"that has 15 carbohydrates in it, you are going to have to bolus 1 point
OH", and Jessy will say, "I know Julie, you don't have to tell me."  It's
a riot what these kids pick up and know just from listening to us talk.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Kids doing
site changes >Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 15:14:01 EDT > >In a message dated
8/10/2002 11:06:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes:
> [...]
everything I have said, word for > > word. > >This is made me laugh about
something my *4 year old* said yesterday. I >called him over to do a BG
check & he said, "is it my post-prandial?" >ROFLOL! I don't know how may
4 year olds have vocabulary like that...LOL! >(And yes, it *was* his 2
hr. post-prandial check, BTW!) > >Warmly, > >Marie :) >Mom to Nikkolas
(Nikko) 7/98 >Dx'd 3/01 >Pumping MM508 since 7/02